Wednesday 12 April 2017

SOB: Stick on Ball Game Scenario Flow through drill

Here is another Game Scenario Drill, I designed and used tonight with my team at training, its great little drill designed to get the players working on keeping there stick on the ball, which we refer to as Stick on Ball or SOB for short.



With each pass and lead there are different skill elements which the players are working on things like-

- Stick on Ball
- Leading on the Flat stick
- Leading on the reverse
- Pushing the ball hard into the corner of the goal.
- Transfer slap hits.
- Using the pace of the ball to get control of the ball
- Rolling out.

As I say its a great little drill, I welcome comments on it and let me know how it went with your team.

I hope to bring many more of these as we go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment