Thursday 9 February 2017

Day 1: Arriving in Busselton

Day 1: I made the move today from Mandurah to Busselton to begin my exciting year as Coach of the Capel Hockey Club all new Ladies South West League Team. I am really looking forward to the season ahead, and working together to build a successful team.

So today started off with a drive down from Mandurah to Busselton where I will be living for the next year. For now I have settled into a nice little temporary venue near the centre of town, while I look for a more permanent venue.

After having dinner I took a wander out to the Geographe Lesiure Centre to watch some of my young squads members playing indoor and to meet some of the parents.

Stay tuned for more of my year coaching hockey in 2017 tomorrow and in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment