Tuesday 14 February 2017

Day 6: Sunshine finally comes back

Well today the sunshine has finally return, all though it brought with it some really humid conditions as well.

Today I spent it at the library, focussing on getting in place my training plans for next week, and developing my focus points for the pre-season training over the coming weeks to bring the team up to speed and give them the strong backgrounding in the game style I would like to us playing as a team. There is allot to get through from-

- How I want the forwards to play.
- How I want the team to press throughout the game
- The structure and formation and the importance of interchangeable positions.
- The penalty corner battery, and the variations.

This will be among other things, its going to be exciting to watch it all come together, at its best it will look like one unit moving down the field in a wave, sweeping all before it. It is a high risk game plan, but there are massive rewards when it comes off.

Good news we now have a A2 Coach in place as of today as well, and that is good because we can start to work everything out in terms of transitioning between the SWL squad and the A2 squad during the year.

The search for a more permanent base is starting to take shape to, I have a a viewing coming up tomorrow which really looks promising, and hopefully that might come off, if that doesn't then there will be another on Friday which looks promising to.

Anyway I want to say Happy Valentines to my dear lost love Casey, I miss you every single day in some way.

Bring on Day 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment